Delivered by Dr Lee Walker
Aims and objectives
- Understand the process of Midface ageing
- Appreciate the concept of facial layers
- Identify danger zones related to aesthetic injection
- Learn strategies and techniques with both cannula and needle
- Choosing the appropriate rheology to maximise aesthetic outcome
- Utilise an evidence based approach to targeted fat compartment restoration
You will gain
- On completion delegates will have gained evidenced based knowledge and hands on practical skills to safely and predictively augment the cheek and Midface area.
Future dates to be released soon.
Who do we train?
- Registered Nurses
- Dental Therapists
- Dental Hygienists
- Qualified Medical professionals who hold a membership to their respective regulatory body.
- Potential delegates are obliged to provide evidence of qualification and regulatory body registration.
*Delegates who have previously completed foundation training who have acquired at least two years experience in aesthetic medicine.