Aims and objectives
- Gain expertise and proficiency in performing safe and predictable, basic dermal filler injections in the lips and nasolabial folds
- Know anatomy relevant to dermal filler administration. A vital component of any aesthetics course
- Understand the various patient presentations and the various options available for correction throughout the consultation process. Gain knowledge of the various dermal fillers available and intended use including the placement and injection techniques for each.
- Receive the various protocols associated with the various dermal fillers including recommendations, product duration, placement, contraindications, and possible side effects associated.
- Learn the various injection techniques associated for the various facial areas and gain the necessary skills to perform these injections. Understand the various anesthesia options available for your patients and be able to administer the facial nerve blocks.
- Understand the various techniques needed to perform lip definition and augmentation, nasolabial folds and perioral lines
- Receive invaluable hands on training to enhance your injection skills and techniques, understand the need to offer touch ups and in setting client expectations.
- Learn the administrative issues, patient consultations, marketing aspects, and the pricing and packaging necessary to successfully integrate these procedures.
You will gain
- The required knowledge and practical skills to safely and predictably provide basic dermal filler treatments in a clinical setting.
- An understanding of the importance of continually updating their knowledge and clinical skill sets.
Who do we train?
Qualified Medical professionals who hold membership to their respective regulatory body.
Potential delegates are obligated to provide evidence of qualification and regulatory body registration numbers.