Aims and objectives
- Focus on and understand the pertinent anatomy of the perioral complex
- The importance of dynamic rheology
- Understand the layers and fat compartments of the lip alongside the important blood vasculature.
- To learn best practices for consultation, assessment and treatment of the aesthetic patient.
- Understand the importance of pre and post treatment photography.
- Learn safe and predictable injecting techniques for lips using 4mm needle, 13mm needle and cannula on live models.
- To learn about adverse events.
- Treatment failure and complications.
- How to minimise risks and to deal with any adverse events.
- The session will be intense and involve interactive theory coupled with extensive hands on practical injection of the lips and Perioral complex.
You will gain
- On completion delegates will have gained evidenced based knowledge and hands on practical skills to safely and predictively treat lips and the Perioral complex.
- An understanding of the importance of continually updating your knowledge and clinical skill sets related to non surgical treatment.
Who do we train?
- Registered Nurses
- Dental Therapists
- Dental Hygienists
- Qualified Medical professionals who hold a membership to their respective regulatory body.
- Potential delegates are obliged to provide evidence of qualification and regulatory body registration.
*At least 12 months previous experience in Lip Augmentation using hyaluronic acid is essential to undertake this course