Theoretical, evidenced based approach to managing aesthetic complications
An intensive day course on the avoidance, diagnosis and management of acute and delayed complications associated with injectable treatments. Focusing heavily on the injection anatomy and safety zones of the face. Delegates will be given the most recent evidence based guidance on the management of vascular compromise associated with dermal filler injection.
- Injection anatomy.
- Understanding the depth distribution of the Facial vasculature.
- Understanding the Facial planes.
- Acute infection.
- Lumps, bumps and nodules.
- Delayed onset hypersensitivity.
- Vascular Occlusion.
- Vision loss.
- The use of Hyaluronidase.
- Complications associated with Botulinum Toxin administration.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify signs and symptoms of aesthetic complications.
- Manage complications through a systematic evidence based approach.
- Understand the need to act swiftly in time critical events
- Appreciate the pharmacodynamics of hyaluronidase
You will gain
- Confidence to recognise, manage or refer complications associated with cosmetic injectable treatments.
Who do we train?
- Registered Nurses
- Dental Therapists
- Dental Hygienists
- Qualified Medical professionals who hold a membership to their respective regulatory body.
- Potential delegates are obliged to provide evidence of qualification and regulatory body registration.