Aims and objectives
- Understand the process of upper face ageing
- Appreciate the concept of facial layers
- Identify danger zones related to aesthetic injection
- Learn strategies and techniques with both cannula and needle
- Choosing the appropriate rheology to maximise aesthetic outcome
- Utilise an evidence based approach to rejuvenate or restore volume to the forehead temporal regions
You will gain
- On completion delegates will have gained evidenced based knowledge and hands on practical skills to safely and predictively rejuvenate and restore the upper face.
Who do we train?
- Registered Nurses
- Dental Therapists
- Dental Hygienists
- Qualified Medical professionals who hold a membership to their respective regulatory body.
- Potential delegates are obliged to provide evidence of qualification and regulatory body registration.
*Delegates who have previously completed foundation training who have acquired at least two years experience in aesthetic medicine.